Sunday, November 30, 2008

Things I Like...

LFW: Mr. White has graciously allowed me to contribute to The White House blog - he's doing an excellent job of covering the serious stuff so I'm going to stick to things that amuse me. I've been told that I am easily amused, hopefully you will find some of this entertaining too. Since I'm not all that creative, I figured it would help to have some sort of plan for this. I've decided to focus on a topic or category for each day - let's start with the following

Sunday - Odds & Ends
Monday - Humor
Tuesday - Art
Wednesday - Food
Thursday - Books
Friday - Science
Saturday - TBD

The plan is to post once a day, we'll see how that goes. I hear that this blogging stuff is a lot of work...

It's Sunday - Odds & Ends, basically a catch all category for things that don't really fit in to the other days. I loved this photo - reminded me of the Calvin & Hobbes comic strips from years ago.


www.pixal.us/images/view/attack_of_the_snowmen/

No comments: