Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Things I Like - Food

I can’t believe that April is almost over and I completely missed the fact that it was National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Month. I know, someone in the White house was not paying attention.

But I don’t feel too bad - this article from Woman’s Day was posted on the 23rd. It appears they were caught by surprise as well. Who decides these things anyway?

Regardless, the recipes for the 10 Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are mouth-watering (OK, maybe not the Grilled Portobello, that looks kind of nasty. But then, I’m not a big fan of the fungus).

And it seems to me that the best recipe is missing – it’s hard to beat your basic white bread and Kraft singles grilled cheese sammie. Come to think of it, I’m pretty sure I know who came up with National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Month…

No comments: