Sunday, May 31, 2009

Things I Like - Odds & Ends


The CIA. Aren’t these the folks who use phrases like ‘I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you?’ Everybody has a website these days…

Via email from my sister Janice:
Did any of you know about this website? I’m fascinated that all this info has been compiled and made available to us by our friendly neighborhood CIA . My first thought on seeing this was, “Wow, World Geography reports would have been so much more interesting if I’d had access to this website back in grade school.” (hint, hint to my nieces and nephews) And they have a kid’s page . . . nothing like starting them young.

p.s. How many of you knew the president of a country called Guinea-Bissau was assassinated in March 2009? How many of you knew there was a country called Guinea-Bissau?

No comments: