Friday, October 30, 2009

Stewart Is On the Case

For Fox Sake!
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

TW: Have been going lite on Stewart recently but that only makes its that much better when we feature another classic.

For instance, I love Cal Thomas truly one of the biggest douche bags ever and has been for the twenty years at least I have seen him defile our media.

I repeat myself but I respect Fox's business model of creating a resounding and reassuring echo chamber for a certain minority of Americans. My only beefs with Fox are when I see allegedly intelligent innocents treating as something different (i.e. an actual news organization attempting to be relatively unbiased). Or when some asshole at my health club turns it on in front of me within my range of vision...that aggravates the shit out of me and has risked violent confrontation.

No comments: